If you’ve ever had any general building or home improvement work carried out, then you’ll fully understand how disruptive and stressful the whole process can be.
With property renovation work it is almost impossible to live normally in a home which is effectively a building site. Life can become particularly tough if the kitchen or bathroom is being renovated, not to mention the additional dust and noise.
Harry Armistead’s ‘Home4aHome’ service presents a simple answer to situations where it becomes impractical for anyone to stay in the property while renovation work is on-going. Our solution is to provide alternative accommodation which is clean, comfortable, warm and light...in effect a home for a home. Whether you are the home owner-occupier or the person responsible for a residential property you can be rest assured that our qualified and approved tradesmen will make the whole process as stress-free as possible.
At Harry Armistead Ltd, we pride ourselves on our ability to give a friendly, hassle-free service from start to finish. We do this by:
• Consulting with all parties so that everyone is aware of the options available
• Keeping to your budget*
• Planning the full renovation project in detail and with care
• Providing professionally drawn up plans and specifications where appropriate
• Providing alternative high quality accommodation at subsidised rates
• Providing a full removal service (to and from your temporary home)
• Giving regular progress updates to all stakeholders
• Keeping to specified deadlines
Who can benefit from this service:
• Private home owners that do not have an alternative short-term accommodation option during the home renovation process.
• Private home owners whose home has been damaged by fire, flood, storm impact or just age.
• Residential property owners such as housing associations and landlords who are struggling to make essential improvements to their properties due to on-going occupancy.
• Local and regional councils that need to improve their stock condition and meet national ‘decent homes’ standards.
• Local and regional councils that need to meet environmental health standards especially in instances where there has been a tenant complaint.
• If you have a home which is in need of serious repair or modernisation and may be too big. Again, we can help by part exchange or even to buy, renovate and modernise the property, then move you back in. We are always open to negotiation to a solution that suits your needs.
Harry Armistead Ltd provides professional building solutions throughout Lancashire and Cumbria which resolve both private and commercial property problems. To arrange a free consultation without any obligation on your part please contact:
Harry Armistead Ltd Tel: 01524 417286 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org